The ProcessWe like to make the process of getting a website as easy as possible for you. From domain registration to getting the site online. Below is the simple process we take with all websites:
1. Design of your website:Supply us with the text and your logo and the design will be done.
2. View an Proof page:When the design is ready you will be directed to an proof page to approve the design.
3. The remaining site is put together.At this stage we need all the remaining content - text, photos etc.
4. We register your domain name.If you already have a domain name this step is omitted.
5. Hosting is set up:
We provide hosting for your site (Hosting of a website is where it sits on the Internet so others can view it). If you already have a hosting package set-up we can put your website there.
6. We set up email addresses that are listed on the site:Our hosting packages come with email addresses and an online control panel where you can add more email addresses as well as access your email from anywhere in the world. This also gives you instructions on how to set up Outlook to receive email.
Simple! - so contact us today for a quote.
*Timescale:We endeavour to meet the stated timescales but this can vary based on the current workload.
A 2-5 Page Website design can generally be completed within 2 weeks. However, if the site has a large number of pages it can take a little longer. If you have a particular deadline due to advertising or other reasons do let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you!